Executive PA & Ops Assistant
Part-time initially, office-based, with an exciting, progressive company.
Supporting our Founder / Managing Director
We’re looking for a sharp, organised, hard-working, Executive PA & Ops Assistant to closely support our Founder / Managing Director in such areas as admin, finance, operations, facilities and scheduling and become an integral part of our team. Several years of experience in dynamic, busy administration/operations type roles essential.
Maverick is an established, successful, mid-west of Ireland based, team of expert B2B marketers, strategists, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers. We’re 14 people. Due to expanding client needs, and new client wins, we’re growing our team. Our clients are mostly industrial, international focused companies, making products and solutions for industrial use – all types of materials, components, machines, technologies and software for industry. We serve them as a long-term, trusted, full-service brand, communications, marketing and web technologies partner. We help them engage and sell into such sectors as Pharma, Medical, Automotive, Aeronautic, Electronic and Construction. We help our clients better understand and define themselves, communicate more effectively, and improve their marketing to accelerate their international growth and deliver more for their stakeholders. We have deep digital expertise and push ourselves to be the very best at what we do.
About the role
- Closely support our Founder / Managing Director in such areas as admin, finance, operations, facilities and scheduling.
- Supporting research, analysis and reporting for Managing Director.
- Manage all administration for Managing Director’s office.
- Handling correspondence for Managing Director.
- Interactions with clients and Maverick team on behalf of Managing Director.
- Facilities management.
- Organising meetings, travel and small events.
- Office-based role.
- Part-time. 4 days, 6 hours per day. But open to alternative arrangements.
- An open, collaborative, flexible, confident, steady, personable team player.
- Proactive, able to use initiative, and have the confidence to work independently.
- Extremely organized, efficient, and with exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, drafting, writing and proofreading ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Numerate. Some familiarity with bookkeeping/accounts.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of Teams/Zoom, and reasonably tech-savvy.
- Ability to review and present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner (to aid fast decision making).
- Extremely discreet, ability to be assertive where appropriate.
- You have what it takes to be a Maverick. Intelligence, passion, determination, strong work ethic, authenticity and grit.
- You’re interested in being part of a specialist, independent team with an open, honest, supportive culture.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
Apply online via LinkedIn. Be sure to include a cover note to tell us why you're interested in working with Maverick and why you believe you're the right person for this role.Apply Now