Digital Marketing Executive (B2B)
ROLE FILLED – WE’LL OPEN A SIMILAR ROLE LATER IN 2021.
We’re looking for an intelligent, passionate, determined, creative, hard-working, ambitious Digital Marketing Executive, with at least 1 year of experience in an agency to become part of our Marketing Implementation & Management team. Contribute to the planning and execution of multi-channel, comprehensive, long-term, cutting-edge, industrial marketing programmes. Need to have the curiosity and ability to understand technical products and their applications. Experience in a number of the following is essential: SEO, PPC, social advertising, email programmes, ABM, content development.
Maverick is an established, successful, mid-west of Ireland based, team of expert B2B marketers, strategists, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers. We’re 13 people. Due to expanding client needs, and new client wins, we’re expanding our Marketing Strategy & Implementation team. Our clients are mostly industrial, international focused companies, making products and solutions for industrial use – all types of materials, components, machines, technologies and software for industry. We serve them as a long-term, trusted, full-service brand, communications, marketing and web technologies partner. We help them engage and sell into the Pharma, Medical, Automotive, Aeronautic, Electronic and Construction sectors. We help our clients better understand and define themselves, communicate more effectively, and improve their marketing to accelerate their international growth and deliver more for their stakeholders. We have deep digital expertise and push ourselves to be the very best at what we do.
About the role
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of marketing tactics: Set up, manage, and optimise digital marketing tactics and channels under the guidance of a Senior Marketing Manager. These tactics/channels will include PPC, SEO, social advertising, social selling, content marketing, email marketing and conversion rate optimisation.
- Monitor and report on tactics and results: Compile weekly and monthly reports for clients, based on data from Google Analytics and platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn. Analyse the data and produce actionable insights which identify opportunities to continuously improving outcomes.
- Help to create content that engages: Collaborate with our clients and a Senior Marketing Manager to research, shape and draft concepts and copy for landing pages, lead articles, stories, campaign and sales emails, social media posts and adverts. Working with copywriters and designers to develop pieces into high performance content.
- Working remotely initially, moving to in-house, or hybrid, post COVID. With a minimum of 2 days a week in office, and sometimes more. This is a fulltime role, but during this pandemic we can facilitate a shorter working week.
- You have strong hands-on, tactical, digital experience. You have experience in a number of these tactics/channels: PPC, SEO, social advertising, social selling, content marketing, email marketing and conversion rate optimisation. With at least 12 months, agency-based, experience.
- Ability to create content that engages and persuades. You have a proven ability to research, shape and draft copy for marketing assets.
- You have what it takes to be a Maverick – intelligence, passion, determination, strong work ethic, authenticity and grit.
- You’re curious and analytical. You challenge, question, listen and dig in to uncover the insights that you can then translate into marketing tactics and marketing optimisation.
- You have a proven ability to understand technical products and their applications.
- You’re interested in being part of in a specialist, independent team with an open, honest, supportive culture.
- You’re ready to accelerate your digital marketing career. You want to take responsibility, you’re hungry to learn and you want to be challenged. You’re organised, capable and deliver to deadlines.
Salary and Package
An attractive salary and package.
To apply for this role
Please send your cover email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover email be sure to tell us why you’re interested in working with Maverick and why you believe you’re the right person for this role.