Communications Development Executive (B2B)
Fulltime, internationally focused, mid-west based role.
ROLE FILLED – WE’LL OPEN A SIMILAR ROLE IN EARLY 2022.
World-class industrial brand & communications development
We’re looking for a sharp, passionate, determined, organised, hard-working, creative Communications Development Executive, with at least 1 year of experience in an agency to become part of our Brand & Communications Development team. Contribute to the planning and execution of comprehensive, cutting-edge, industrial brand and communications development programmes. Collaborate with our writing, design and technical teams. Report to a Communications Development Manager. Need to have the curiosity and ability to understand technical products and their applications. Experience in marketing communications development, website planning and execution is essential.
About the role
- Support transformational brand and communications development projects for multiple industrial companies: Collaborate with our clients and our team to deliver our Transform programme. Tasks will include: set-up and participate in research interviews, document findings, contribute to planning, project management, organise content and images, arrange photo shoots, liaise with clients, snag websites, populate websites with content, support brand roll-outs and more.
- Manage website updates: Collaborate with clients to determine their needs. Develop clear specifications and plans for website updates. Scope and price. Edit copy. Collaborate with our design and technical team. Project manage delivery, including snagging all updates. Sometimes updating websites directly via WordPress.
- Manage development of communications assets: Collaborate with clients and our team to scope new communications assets e.g. lead content pieces, videos, photography, brand materials, PowerPoint sales decks or other. Working with copywriters, designers and technical team to develop. Project manage delivery.
- Working remotely initially, moving to in-house, or hybrid, post COVID. With a minimum of 3 days a week in office, and sometimes more. This is a fulltime role, but during this pandemic we can facilitate a shorter working week if needed.
- Producer. You have a proven ability to research, shape and deliver many types of brand and communications assets. A marketing brain, an eye for design, an ability to write.
- Project manager. You can juggle multiple project elements for multiple clients – delivering quality on time and to budget. You’re organised, capable and deliver to deadlines.
- Collaborator. You have a proven ability to orchestrate collaboration between creatives, technical people and clients.
- Understanding of website planning, design and development. You have some experience in the planning, design and build of websites.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience with at least 12 months agency-based experience.
- Market industrial products, solutions and technologies. You have an ability to understand technical products and their applications. Deep thinking, deep content, comprehensive communications.
- WordPress: A plus if you have previously used WordPress.
- You have what it takes to be a Maverick. Intelligence, passion, determination, strong work ethic, authenticity and grit.
- You’re interested in being part of a specialist, independent team with an open, honest, supportive culture.
- You’re ready to accelerate your marketing career. You want to take responsibility, you’re hungry to learn and you want to be challenged.
Salary and Package
An attractive salary and package.
Apply online via LinkedIn. Be sure to include a cover note to tell us why you're interested in working with Maverick and why you believe you're the right person for this role.Apply Now